PJSC “RPC United Wagon Company” announses its intention to float on the Moscow exchange
Public Joint Stock Company “Research and Production Corporation United Wagon Company” (“RPC UWC” or the “Company”), the market leader in innovative railcar building in Russia, today announces its intention to conduct an initial public offering (“IPO” or the “Offering”) of its ordinary shares (the “Shares”) with listing on the Moscow Exchange.
Details of the Offering:
• RPC UWC intends to offer at least 10% of its Shares during this Offering, including approximately 5% of primary Shares will be offered by United Wagon Plc (Jersey), the Company’s sole shareholder and a fully-owned subsidiary of ICT Group.
• The proceeds of the Offering will be used to finance RPC UWC’s business activities and development.
• The Offering is scheduled for the end of April 2015, the final date is subject to approval by the Company’s Board of Directors.
• The share price will be announced prior to the Offering.
• The Offering consists of an offering of the Shares through the facilities of the Moscow Exchange pursuant to its settlement procedures.
• RPC UWC expects its Shares to be admitted to trading on the Moscow Exchange in the First Level quotation list.
• VTB Capital is the global coordinator, joint lead manager and joint bookrunner of the Offering. Otkritie Financial Group is joint lead manager and joint bookrunner.
Roman Savushkin, Chief Executive Officer of RPC United Wagon Company, commented:
“Our IPO represents a major milestone in the development of the Company. We began our operations approximately ten years ago by pioneering the production of innovative freight railcars together with our international partners, and this was a cutting-edge concept for the Russian railcar industry. Our next step was to construct our plant, which conformed to the highest international standards. Today we are one of the largest and most advanced transport engineering companies in Europe. We are the national leader in building innovative railcars, which, thanks to their substantial economic benefits, are in increasing demand in the railway market and are steadily replacing the production of old railcars in Russia and across the 1520mm gauge area. Our flexible, vertically integrated business model ensures that our business remains robust in a volatile market environment and provides continued growth despite the unstable market conditions.
We expect that the Offering will further strengthen RPC UWC’s position in the rail industry and expand our access to the capital markets. We remain focused on increasing our market share and improving business efficiency to enhance the Company’s value.”